We are seeking a Public Appointment to our volunteer Board of Governors for a two year term beginning this November.
We are seeking the kind of person that:
• Thrives on being a connector
• Makes an impact beyond their reputation
• Brings people together in a collaborative way
• Cares about shared results
• Believes great things can happen when partnerships are built with transparency and trust
• Loves helping out, even when people don’t expect it
• Approaches red-tape with caution, but with the resolve to cut through it
We are seeking your skills and expertise in the following areas:
• Commitment to equity and reconciliation, combined with a knowledge of, and connection to, diverse and inclusive communities
• Effective governance
• Emerging technologies
• Financial management or investment
• Real estate and related professions
Alongside our Governors, you will be responsible for two over-arching responsibilities to the Foundation: Governance and Grantmaking.
The Foundation is by the province and for the province. We are seeking representation from all corners of Alberta to strengthen our work and impact. We encourage you to apply if you reside outside of Calgary or Edmonton.
Please email you cover letter and resume to Patti Morris, Executive Director at email@example.com with the subject line: Board Public Appointment by Thursday, November 16, 2023 (extended from Thursday, October 26, 2023).
We look forward to your application!