The Board of Governors of the Alberta Real Estate Foundation approved $410,000 in community investment projects at their recent meeting on March 6th, 2014.
These 7 projects include:
- Alberta Energy Efficiency Alliance Energy Efficiency Programming for Alberta’s Buildings
- Calgary Arts Development SpaceFinder Alberta
- CREB Charitable Foundation Pineridge Project
- Pembina Institute for Appropriate Development The Alberta Landowner’s Guide to Oil and Gas Development
- REALTORS® Community Foundation of Edmonton Build a home with Habitat for Humanity
- University of Calgary – Haskayne School of Business Advancing the Westman Centre for Real Estate Studies
- Yellowstone to Yukon Conservation Initiative Upstream, Downstream: Safeguarding Albertan headwaters, homes and wildlife habitat
The Alberta Real Estate Foundation supports initiatives that enhance the Real Estate Industry and benefit the communities of Alberta. The Foundation was set up in 1991 under the Alberta Real Estate Act. Since then, it has awarded over 15.9 million dollars in community and industry grants to over 500 projects across Alberta.