The Alberta Real Estate foundation just released it’s 2014 Annual report. You view and download the report by visiting this link.
Highlights of the report include:
– Over 493 Grants funded since 1991.
– Over $15,650,000 in funding since 1991.
– Overview of partnership with Alberta Emerald Foundation.
– Review of projects including: Community Energy Association, Pembina Institute, the Centre for Public Legal Education and the University of Calgary Environmental Design School.
– A total of $749,800 was given out in grants to 17 projects in 2014.
– Report on revenue for the Foundation.
In 2014 and into 2015 the Foundation commits to providing more dollars in to projects in Alberta amidst low interest times.